- What works in public education. Brought to you by The George Lucas Foundation.
Braille Without Borders
- Braille Without Borders wants to empower blind people from developing countries of Africa, Asia, Latin America and the
Pacific Regions, where 9 out of 10 blind children have no access to education, so they themselves can set up projects
and schools for other blind people.
- Collaborative for Academic, Social and Emotional Learning
- Adventure Classroom is a not-for-profit organization founded by Helen Thayer, an internationally recognized explorer. She
uses her expeditions to the four corners of the world as metaphors to teach and inspire students.
America for the Arts
- The nation's leading nonprofit organization for advancing the arts in America.